Venus Optics Terms and Conditions
THIS AGREEMENT GOVERNS YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS FROM LAOWA VENUS OPTICS (“LAOWA”). THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. NO OTHER TERMS APPLY. BY SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
All Sales Final for Delivered Products.
All deposits are fully refundable anytime prior to delivery. All other products, once shipped to you, are final sale, non-returnable and non-refundable. All transactions are subject to Laowa Venus Optics General Terms and Conditions set forth below.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
You may not order or obtain products or services from this website if you (a) do not agree to these terms, (b) are not the older of legal age to form a binding contract with Laowa are prohibited from accessing or using this website or any of this website’s contents, goods or services by applicable law.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms“) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through https://laowacine.com/ (the “Site“). These Terms are subject to change by Laowa Venus Optics. (referred to as “us“, “we“, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Site, and you should review these Terms before purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
A. Order Acceptance and Cancellation.
You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Laowa Venus Optics. and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation email. You have the option to cancel your order at any time before we have shipped your product by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. Prices and Payment Terms.
- All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. For pre-orders, such taxes or charges are not included in your initial deposit, but rather collected by us at the time of final payment. Pre-orders require an initial deposit, at which point we will begin preparing and coordinating your lens delivery, and a final payment prior to delivery. Visit our Site for further pre-order details. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept bank transfer for the final settlement of the order. You represent and warrant that (i) the information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to do such bank transfer for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your bank company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
C. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. For pre-orders, we will notify you once it is ready for shipment, at which point you will be asked to complete final payment. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
- We do not guarantee that your order will not be delayed as there may be issues beyond the control of Laowa or the carrier.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
D. Returns and Refunds.
Except for any products otherwise designated on the Site, ALL PRODUCTS SHIPPED TO YOU ARE FINAL SALE AND ARE NON-RETURNABLE. We offer refunds solely on deposits for undelivered products. To request a refund of your deposit for an undelivered product, email our Sales Department at email@example.com. Refunds are processed within approximately 10 business days of our receipt of your email requesting such refund for an undelivered product. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. We are not liable for any delay in your refund or any other liability if your payment method used to make the original purchase has changed. Other than our refund of any undelivered products pursuant to this Section 5, WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
E. Limited and Extended Warranties.
WE OFFER A THREE (3) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON ALL LAOWA VENUS OPTICS. PRODUCTS. THE LIMITED WARRANTY IS HEREBY INCORPORATED TO THESE TERMS BY REFERENCE.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Laowa Venus Optics and our officers, agents and other representatives harmless from all demands, claims, actions, causes of actions, proceedings, suits, assessments, losses, damages, liabilities, settlements, judgments, fines, penalties, interest, costs and expenses incurred (including fees and disbursements of legal counsel) of every kind (i) based upon personal injury or death or injury to property to the extent any of the foregoing is proximately caused by the misuse of the product or by your negligent or willful acts or omissions or (ii) based on any breach of this agreement by you, in particular any use of our proprietary rights in the product as identified in this term and conditions.
G. Intellectual Property Use and Ownership.
Laowa Venus Optics will remain the sole and exclusive owners of all intellectual property rights in and to each product and service made available on this Site and any related specifications, instructions, documentation or other materials, including, but not limited to, all related copyrights, patents, and trademarks and other intellectual property rights, subject only to the limited license granted under the product’s or service’s license agreement, if applicable. You do not and will not have or acquire any ownership of these intellectual property rights in or to the products or services made available through this Site, or of any intellectual property rights relating to those products or services.
H. Force Majeure.
We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
I. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of California.
You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
K. No Waivers.
The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Laowa Venus Optics.
L. No Third Party Beneficiaries.
These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
M. Links to Third-Party Websites:
The Website may contain links to third party websites (“Third-Party Websites”), which are available for your convenience and are intended only to enable access to such Third-Party Websites and are not for recommendation or endorsement. Sony does not warrant or make any representation about the substance, quality, functionality, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or any other representation about any Third-Party Site or its content, products, or services. Please review the terms and conditions that apply to your use of Third-Party Websites.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
- To You. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: (i) by electronic transmission to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to Laowa Venus Optics, 3/f, Pylon Tower, 12-16 Fui Yiu Kok Street, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong. We may update the email or physical address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by electronic transmission or overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
P. Entire Agreement.
Our order confirmation, these Terms, our Limited Warranty, and, if applicable, our Extended Warranty will be deemed the final and integrated agreement between you and us on the matters contained in these Terms.