- 【Lead Time: Mid to Late Nov】 *Designed for MFT cameras, NOT suitable for Super35 or larger sensor formats The Nanomorph 1.5X 20mm T2.2 MFT is a breakthrough product for MFT sensors*. This is the tiniest, fastest, and widest Nanomorph ever made. It weighs only 0.67 lbs (304g, MFT mount) and measures ø2.36"x3.35" (ø60mm*85mm, MFT mount), which is extremely ideal for drones, gimbals, or handheld shooting. Click HERE to view the PL Mount Protrusion Diagram for the Nanomorph 20mm MFT
- In Stock Introducing the new 1.33X Front Anamorphic Adapter, a versatile accessory that can enhance your cinematic vision. Whether you want to combine it with the Nanomorph for a consistent 2X squeeze ratio, or pair it with spherical lenses for a Nanomorphic touch, this adapter can do it all. It has Amber/Blue/Silver flare options, and a minimum focus distance of 2’4” (73cm). It also comes with step-up rings from 55mm, 62mm and 77mm for easy adaptation on the Nanomorph mirrorless and PL/EF versions, or other spherical lenses.
- In Stock Laowa 24mm T8 2X Pro2be - the perfect combination of versatility and innovation. The lens kit comes in 3 distinct lenses including the unique 35-degree tilt view. The Pro2be offers a maximum T8 aperture, 2X magnification and waterproof distance of 36.6cm, pairing perfectly with your high-speed cameras and motion-control system. The distinctive tubular and smartly-twisted lens barrels offer maximum flexibility to explore new perspectives and new heights. It is the all-in-one solution for capturing a wide range of shots, from extreme close-ups to cinematic top and high-angle shots, at the ultimate level of user experience. >> Join our Facebook Group for receiving our latest updates. <<
- In Stock
Laowa is thrilled to unveil the Ranger Compact Cine Zoom Series for the full frame market. The lens set comes in FF Ranger 28-75mm T2.9 and FF Ranger 75-180mm T2.9 lenses, designed to meet the demands of both one-man-band filmmakers and production houses, offering exceptional features and unrivaled performances to create a cinematic story. The standard version weighted around 1.4kg／3.08lbs light, while the Lite Version is even 10% lighter, one could enjoy quality results with effortless setups. The Ranger boast a long versatile zoom range with more than 6.4x zoom ratio in total. The incredibly lightweight allows filmmakers to capture breathtaking shots at both ends of the spectrum effortlessly. Filmmakers can experience the convenience of the parfocal design, and can also enjoy focus transition with almost no focus breathing. The extremely close focus distance of 0.49m/1'6" and 0.89m/2'9" respectively allows for captivating close-up shots. Crafted with professional cine housing, these lenses provide the on-site friendly built-in back focus adjustment system, offering a smooth and reliable shooting experience.
PL mount in default and an interchangeable EF bayonet is included. You may purchase interchangeable mirrorless mounts, including Canon RF/ Sony E/ Nikon Z/ L mount for your camera use.
FF 16-30mm T2.9 is coming soon.
- In Stock Laowa Proteus Series is the latest and the most accessible professional anamorphic series for Super 35 sensors with a 2X constant squeeze ratio. This series comes in 8 focal lengths (35/45/60/85 ready to order, 20/28/100/135 due late 2023) and features a universal T2 aperture, delivering excellent image quality and consistent classic anamorphic characteristics including elliptical bokeh and signature flares with blue, amber and silver options. It supports close-up shots with a 55cm minimum focusing distance and offers modern conveniences to meet dynamic on-set needs. PL mount in default, an interchangeable EF bayonet is included in the package. A hard case is included. Imperial / Metric versions are available. 4-lens set will be delivered in 2 hard cases. >> Join our Facebook Group for receiving our latest updates. <<
- This link is only for spare parts purchase.
- In Stock Nanomorph is the world’s smallest anamorphic lens covering Super35 sensors, weighing only <14 oz each. It opens up more possibilities in setups that cannot be done before, like on gimbals, helmets, drones, etc. The constant 1.5x squeeze ratio makes it a mumps-free lens while retaining anamorphic characteristics. Three flare options are provided: Amber/ Blue / Silver. The relatively close focusing distance also offers more room for creators in composition and creates more depth of field. A hard case is included for the 3-lens/5-lens Bundle. For Sony E/ RF / M43 / LL / DL / Fuji X / Z mount versions, please click HERE. Click HERE to check if Nanomorph lenses can cover your camera's sensor. Click HERE to view the Mount Protrusion Diagram for the Nanomorph (PL/EF) >> Join our Facebook Group to receive our latest updates. <<
- In Stock Nanomorph is the world's smallest anamorphic lens covering Super35 sensors, weighing only <14 oz each. It opens up more possibilities in setups that cannot be done before, like on gimbals, helmets, drones, etc. The constant 1.5x squeeze ratio makes it a mumps-free lens while retaining anamorphic characteristics. Three flare options are provided: Amber/ Blue / Silver. The relatively close focusing distance also offers more room for creators in composition and creates more depth of field. A hard case is included for the 3-lens/5-lens Bundle. The mounts are user interchangeable and 7 mount options are available. For the EF/PL mount version, please click HERE. >> Join our Facebook Group to receive our latest updates. <<
- Laowa 0.7x focal reducer is optimized for probe lens. It reduces the crop factor when using the full frame 24mm f/14 2x Macro probe lens on S35/ APS-C/ M43. **There will be a 1-stop light up, making its maximum aperture f/10.
- Sale!Laowa 1.4X FF Expander is specifically designed to expand the lens coverage from Super35 to full-frame without any loss in image quality. It also increases the effective focal length of the lenses by a factor of 1.4X and reduces the effective aperture of the lens by one stop. Fully compatible with the OOOM and Proteus series, this expander is an excellent choice for switching between lenses and expanding their shooting capabilities as needed.
- Sale!When pairing with the OOOM, Laowa 1.33X Rear Anamorphic Adapter allows expanding your filming canvas to a 2.35:1 cinematic widescreen ratio in a 16:9 sensor while retaining its image resolution. It adds special characters in bokeh and flares on ordinary spherical lenses to become more cinematic. * A half stop light impact on the lens after the anamorphic adapter is applied. * This anamorphic rear adapter doesn’t feature any oval bokeh or expanded horizontal field of view like front anamorphic lenses does.
- Sale!Both the lens and bundle are in stock. The OOOM 25-100mm T2.9 Cine is the first cinema zoom lens from Laowa. We are committed to develop a versatile, all-in-one zoom lens with a blend of vintage & modern characters where cinematographers can own one for different kinds of productions. Bundle: Laowa OOOM 25-100mm T2.9 Cine + 1.33x Anamorphic Adapter + 1.4x FF Expander Features
- Comprehensive 4X zoom range
- Super 35+ coverage
- Parfocal design
- Extremely low focus breathing
- Constant T2.9
- Super close focusing distance
- Interchangeable PL/EF/FE mounts
- Full Frame sensor compatible via 1.4x FF Expander
- 1.33X Rear Anamorphic Adapter designed to create 2.39:1 widescreen aspect ratio